Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sachin the Great as told by Aamir

Aamir Khan wrote about the IPL final match and Sachin Tendulkar (to be read as God) on his blog.

Just in case if somebody doesn't want to go and check out the link, I am copying and pasting the paragraph here:

The match last night was certainly exciting but what made it a unique experience for me was that I had Sachin next to me. You will find this hard to believe but Sachin was able to predict every ball before it was bowled. “He is going to bowl a bouncer next”,
“This one is going to be a slower one”, “Full tilt outside the off stump”, “Next one will be a yorker”, “Short of length”. It was uncanny. HE GOT IT RIGHT EACH TIME!!! No wonder its so difficult to bowl to him. He has an amazing instinct. And he told me his logic for each prediction which I wont share with you as I don’t want to reveal how his mind works. But all of us were dumbfounded with his instinct and his acumen. So at the end of it I told him next time we watch a film together I’m going to tell him whats going to happen next!

No doubt Sachin is the greatest batsman ever.

Song Today in Car: Mercy by Duffy

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

Sachin rocks. And aamir too :D :D

Shantanu said...

@pheonix
Yes :-)