Sunday, June 15, 2008

Biking and etc....


Was thinking about it since a long time, finally did it. Yes I bought a cycle (Hero Octane), its a mountain bike. Now I plan to cycle to office regularly. That would be in my interest and the nation's as well. Apart from cycling to office , we (pankaj , me and Prateek) have decided to cycle to cubbon / Bellandur on weekends for running.

More updates in the coming days.
BTW if any of you is planning to buy one and contribute to the environment, then here is a good website which sells bikes in Bangalore.

Bums on Saddle

*******************************************************************************************************************

Ran near a lake on the Kanakpura road, I just loved the run, ended up doing 15K.
Lovely weather, fantastic trail... just added to a good run!


Song Today in Car: Say by John Mayer

2 comments:

meghsuds said...

It is a great place to run. The weather was so perfect and running was fun

Shantanu said...

@Meghana
I swear!