Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blogging fever grips Bollywood....

This blogging fever is gripping the entire film industry now! Well to name a few: Aamir started it, and I love his blog, Amitabh followed (I don't find him a very good blogger!!) and now the latest in the list is Mr Ram Gopal Verma. I know I am nobody to pass the judgment, but I can express my opinions, my likes and dislikes!

Out of the list specified above RGV's blog is the most offensive I have found (atleast the latest posts), I know it is good to be witty and humorous at times, but see these two posts, arrogance is dripping from it!!! Dude you are the director of the worst film ever made in the history of bollywood (RGV ki Aag), even films like "jaani dushman ek anokhi kahani" were better, and then too you have such attitude ???? I fail to understand it. What is he trying to prove, that it really doesn't matter to him that how successful his movies are at the box office ?? Now if he is trying to show something like that, then this is the most immature act I have ever seen. Accepting your faults and saying sorry is never a bad gesture.

P.S.: BTW I am a big fan of his movies, I liked Rangeela, D and Ab tak Chappan. I loved Sarkar and looking forward for Sarkar Raj, but I guess there is a difference between the director RGV and the blogger RGV!

Now moving on to Amitabh Bachhan, well I am a die hard fan of Big B, must have watched all his movies, know each and every dialogs of Sholay, Deewar and Zanjeer by heart, but I must admit that his blog posts are pretty boring to read. They just go on and on, apart from this his blog posts lacks a title, I know its at his discretion, but come on "Sir" try and be a little innovative, naming the blog posts on the day and date is very easy, infact you don't have to do anything in it, Blogger / Wordpress already labels it, and I am sure that his friend's site (bigadda.com) also gives this feature. The other irritating thing in his blog is the header on his blog, the size of the header is: 947pixel x 964pixel this occupies the whole of the screen and the reader keeps wondering that another page would open. Rajaram has described the same in his blog here

Now coming to Aamir Khan, well this is one of my favorite blogs, he writes well I must admit, and even in his long posts, the reader doesn't lose the interest. Has a nice gesture of accepting his erros and shortcomings. So his blog is definitely in my favorites list in the Google reader.

Song Today in Car: Say by John Mayer

No comments: