Sunday, June 8, 2008

Perfect day to start a week.....

Well let me give you an insight why.... The temperature outside: 18 degrees celcius, cloudy and not much traffic. Now thats what I love about this city, Believe me you will fall in love with the morning weather, it is just perfect. And what better way to start a week.

After a long time, today I came with my car windows down, mostly I don't do that as people have this weird habit of honking whenever they get a chance to, it seems most of the people are obsessed with honking here. But I guess today the awesome weather was more important than the irritating noises outside.

The Bangalore Morning reminded me of my Vienna days today, it used to be similar weather in summers.
Yes definitely I am in Love with this City.

Song Today in Car: You are beautiful by James Blunt

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

There's an endless number of people cribbing about bangalore traffic and raving about its mornings :)

Shantanu said...

@pheonix
that starts after 9:00 am.
I generally leave for office at 7:30 am :-)