Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The final week of training....


Ok this is the last week of training before the Ultra, yes I am attempting 52K in it, lets see how much I end up completing, but I am really excited about it. Now the main concentration would be to run really less and avoid any injuries. I would be running around 2-4 Km this weekend and then no running the entire week, and then testing myself at the Ultra. I hope it would be fun, as a lot of Guys are going: Nitin, Pandey, Rajaram, Mukesh. so I guess time pass wont be a problem.

Apart from this we would be getting ADIDAS T-shirts with the tag line: "I am tough are you ?" so I guess after completing the Ultra (or even otherwise :p) can flaunt that T-shirt as well.

Song Today: yeh hai reshmi zulfon ka andhera...

6 comments:

Rays Of Sun said...

Running for a CAUSE:D

Metallica bhakt! said...

goodluck for ur stuff dude!! crack marna!

Shantanu said...

@rays of sun
mmmmm well no I don't run for a cause, I run to complete the marathon, and after running continuously, I have got addicted to it. But yes some or the other cause attaches itself to all the marathons, so indirectly yes running for a CAUSE :p

Shantanu said...

@Metallica Bhakt!
Yeah thanx! will give the update here! :P

manoj said...

Hey Dude, Gud Luc... I myself can't wait for the D-day. I would be trying some insane stuff as well :)

Shantanu said...

@Manoj
Best of luck to you too mate! see you on Sunday!