Monday, December 17, 2007

"I"

I love cakes
I love driving
I miss my school
I am a runner (finally!)
I hate the cabwalas on road
I am a great fan of Madhuri
I am a greater fan of Amitabh
I am the greatest fan of Sachin ;-)
I love going to Goa
I want to go to Ladakh
I miss my parents
I miss my younger sister
I don't save... money
I admire Ratan Tata
I cant cook (other than maggi)
I like thrillers
I cant attend official meetings
I love to attend reunion meetings ;)
I can sleep at anytime during the day
I am a Google worshiper
I always try to irritate the children around
I love children
I cant live without cheese
I stick to my ipod while running
I cant run without my ipod
I live in Bangalore
I like this city
I love Delhi
I love sitting in cannought place in winter afternoons
I miss traveling in DTC
I want to drive to Delhi from Bangalore
I am in love with my swift
I hate dogs
I hate pets
I am new to swimming
I love old songs
I am a great fan of Asha Bhosle
I used to listen to rock
I love day dreaming :P
I am a software Engineer
I am Shantanu......

5 comments:

Rays Of Sun said...

I for an I;)
Ditto on most of the points..except that replace Delhi with Mumbai:D, am a self confessed awesome cook:P, I cannot run:P
I love Maddy, old songs, Google too!
I hate pets as well.
This almost sounds like a Tag..Feel like doing one right now:D

Shantanu said...

@rays of sun!
well in that case I pass on the tag to you!
Do you want me to edit the post as well , in order to pass the tag to you ? ;)

Rays Of Sun said...

Haha..thanks for the offer shantanu;) I will definately take it up, when I have no thoughts going on;)

Metallica bhakt! said...

I love Mumbai and Delhi.. but the latter, lesser
I 'still' listen to rock music ;P
I am a Google worshipper too..
This indeed sounds like a Tag! ;)

Shantanu said...

@rays of sun
:)

@Metallica Bhakt!

Well in that case I pass on this tag to you too!! :)