Sunday, November 11, 2007

Updates....

Its been a long time since I have posted anything here! So it is time for updates.

Running:

I had made a decision earlier about not to party and religiously getting up at 5:30 am and going for a run on weekends, and I am happy to tell you that I have been implementing this plan of mine since the last two weekends. Well even if I party I go for a run in the morning! Next weekend is the Kaveri Trail marathon so looking forward to it.

Diwali:

So this was a diwali weekend, didnt do much as most of my group went home, however Gaurav was here so we used to go out...on the diwali day I went to my cousins place, didn't do much as I am never interested in lighting crackers and polluting the environment more, but yes I am always interested in eating like a beast on these festivals, food being my first love (obviously the other first loves are Running and Cricket). So I ate like a beast and then the very next day was in need of a Digiene!

Others:

One of my friends got engaged, so looking forward for him to be back and then we can kick start the bachelor parties! Nothing new otherwise looking forward for Rathi, Nitin and Tarun to be back... got really bored being alone this Diwali.

Song Today: Jab bhi ciggerette jalti hai....
Film: No Smoking