Monday, July 2, 2007

Report from Vienna......


So here I am back with my account....in my Birthday week!!! No I am not that excited about it, never was, but then too this is the first birthday I would be all alone here in Vienna!!! Maybe will spend some time with myself. Anyways will get the wishes through mail and messenger, these things have really shortened the distance. Daily I exchange lot of hot and chatpata gupshups with Rathi, Mota and Akhil over the messenger thanks to Google! Oh I forgot will get loads of wishes through orkut too!!!! Thnx to orkut that people remember your birthdays now!!!

I remember we used to get excited about our birthdays when we were kids as this was the day we used to get gifts, and it was tough to make the final choice and tell it to mamma and papa that what do you want, maybe the prioritizing things worked there, and then the second priority used to automatically become the birthday gift for the next birthday, hmmm at least for the time being, till something else didn't come to mind or till something else wasn't seen at some friends place or somewhere!!!!

I remember when i was in class 5th I was very excited about my birthday because that was the first birthday I distributed sweets in my class, actually the Funda is My birthday is on 5th of July and the school almost always used to open on 8th or 10th of July after the summer vacations!!! so obviously the excitement used to fizz off..... That day I wore nice cloths and distributed melody in my school I still remember that!!!!!

hehehehehe so that was some blast from the past!!!

looking forward to going back to India now, I hope that should happen sometime next week.

Song Today: Kya yehi pyar hai
Film: Rocky

1 comment:

abra-ka-dabra said...

abe tera phone number kya hai?...