Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Subhash K Jha..... Awesome Masala....

Hey guys I am sure everybody by now is aware of the Subhask K Jha and Sonu Nigam episode.

There is some awesome Masala post I got on this website,

check it out... here

I was shocked to see good reviews for AAp K suroor movie in Times of India, well now I lknow the real game, the journalist is actually on payrolls of the singer turned actor.... that is why the film reviews in TOI are quite weird.....

Song Today: Ek Din...
Film: Naqaab

1 comment:

VP said...

And believe me even if the journalist is not on payrolls.......he has already got some bonus from the Cap-Man....Oh so folks...u r wondering what is the cap-man fuss all about. It is actually...a modified version of Spider-Man who never gets away from the web, Bat-Man who will never give up behaving like a Bat and the Cap-Man....who will never take off his cap......WHO IS THIS?????? are hamare HEMESH....and yes..TOi is yet to publish this article....but I picked up for you folks in advance....- A Hemesh fan saw...Hemesh....taking a shower with the cap on.....Oh! Hooly shit ....he did not know there exists a shower cap..else I am sure...he wud have certainly worn it in one of his songs....

So Aap ka suroor is no different ...all that nose poking stuff...the noise and the style.....

I would even go with a vote of not just don;t watch it...but Avoid it..... :-)

Does it sound kool...oh it doesn't....then wear a cap and watch....