Thursday, July 5, 2007

Trupti Runs !!!!


Well let me first throw some light on the topic of this post, to start with, Trupti is the name of the house where we stay in Bangalore (3rd Block Koramangla),that according to me used to have the best "nightlife" sometime back in Bangalore, now the next question arises why runs, well this is the name I thought for our runner's club in Bangalore. Majorly because it was started by the inmates from Trupti, however the initial inspiration are some other people who live quite far from This place. Now the members of this club:
Me
Nitin
Manoj (was already there ready to beat us!!!)
Rathi
Chota
Bhaiya

We have some other people also enthusiastic in joining this club, well this includes Gulli, PDey and Pandey!!! So we are finally successful in motivating some people around us for a healthy way of life. So I am all excited to go back to Bangalore and resume my running...."at the speed of chat" with the new club members! Well Guys me and Nitin can be sort of trainers to many people at least the starters, as we have learnt a lot of lessons regarding Injuries (Since I had a bad Muscle pull for sometime) and the dos and donts of distance running, now that we have successfully completed our First half Marathon too (The Bangalore midnight Marathon!)

But yes I have to get this name approved from other members of the club

So keep checking for updates on Trupti Runs!


Song Today:Mujhe tum yaad karna aur
Film: Mashaal

No comments: