Thursday, June 21, 2007

Vienna Day -III and IV


Day 3:

In the morning as usual I went for a run in my area, and then went to office, was a little late so the trains were pretty crowded and then I missed the S-Bahn to Strebersdorf I had to wait for around 20 minutes. Had some installation work in office and then had some spinach soup and bread in office for Lunch, the Spinach soup was bad , bread was......bread! left office at around 6:00 pm went to the apartment, sat there for some time and then started for Stephanzplatz, that is the same place I went to yesterday, liked it though as it had a lot of people and some people also performing some sort of short skits (more of a nukkad natak kind of thing in India). I passed time till 9:45 pm and then decided I would head back to the flat as I had office the next day.

Day 4:

Today I left office rather early, no didn't have any work, everybody was leaving early , so I thought I would do the same. I had a lot of time so I thought that I would visit Millennium City, this is a big shopping mall here. Went there, wasn't impressive if I compare it with the shopping malls in India, but the sight outside the mall was pretty scenic. Now this mall is just opposite to the Danube River and that is what makes it scenic, spent some time sitting by the river, and then I got bored so thought that I would head back to the mall. Went to Saturn (this is an Electronics Goods Store) checked out some digital cameras (Nikon L11 is what I chose finally). Also checked out the software and Computer Games section in the store only to find out that Nehru Place is the best place for these things. Came back to the flat was dead tired, but the time was still 7:30 pm, I went off to sleep, when I woke up it was 6:00 am in the morning!!!

Song Today: Karoge Yaad to...
Film: Bazar

No comments: