Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Vienna DAY- II

I went to office today, the Siemens office I was supposed to go to was at the end of the city, so I didn't knew how much time it would actually take, got up at 5:30 in the morning, and then went for a run (as usual!!) and left the apartment at around 7:00 am. Then I went to the nearby U-Bahn station Alser strasse and trook the train to Floridstorf, now this is the station where was supposed to change the train to Strebersdorf, I took an S-Bahn to the required station and reached the office, only to find out that this time again I was over cautious and reached there at 7:35 am and nobody from my team had come, at 8:00 am one of the persons came and I was allowed to go inside. Was a nice day at work, some installation ToT and installation of C-NTDB and some chat with friends in India.

Left the office at 4:00 pm as I had to go to the American Express Bank to get the travelers cheques I was carrying encashed. Now this place (Stephanzplatz) is the heart of Vienna City, it was more sort of Brigade Road in Bangalore there was a big church, and a lot of Tourists, was more sort of fashionable place than anything interesting, had a lot of Beer cafes and branded stores (mostly fashion brands).

I reached the Apartment at around 9:15 pm and it was still day outside, after a busy day I am tired and planning to go to sleep, looking forward for Tomorrow's run in the morning and then office!!

Song today: Jalta hai Badan
Film: Razia Sultan

No comments: