Monday, June 11, 2007

Phase I: Preparing for Vienna

Leaving for Vienna this weekend for some project work, this was pending since a long time, I guess earlier the travel was scheduled in the first week of May and then it got postponed to the last week of may, and now finally the tickets have arrived, leaving on 16th night, well technically speaking in the wee hours of 17th (2:00 am). Heard that it would be too hot in Vienna, well considering the heat wave in North India I was sort of confused, "Hot in Vienna ???" but then I did some survey on google and found out that the temperature would be in the range of 15-17 degrees celcius. And by the way I that is pleasant in India, or rather I should say that is the type of temperature we experience in North India in the months of November and early December, aur usmain hum log "Half sweater" pehen kar school jaaya karte the!!!

Anyways so the schedule is I will be flying to Paris, there would be a three hour wait at the Paris Airport, and then I will take a flight to Vienna. Ab baaki samachaar Vienna se...........

Song Today: Ye Mera Dil to Pagal hai...
Film: Gardish
Singer: SP Balasubramanayam

No comments: