Monday, October 15, 2007

Trip to "Wonder La"

Now don't laugh at that name , I know you are holding your stomach and laughing on me, that how can I go to a place named "wonder la". you haven't seen the logo of this place, now after this I am sure that you will start rolling on the floor. See this:




I got a call from an old school friend on Saturday night with the invitation to "Wonder La" well I was never keen on going to this part of Bangalore, the reason being I thought that I have long surpassed the age to visit these silly amusement parks (specially which has a silly looking monkey on their logo!). But then I thought that as it is I don't have any plans for Sunday so maybe I can try it. I reached "Wonder La" at around 11:00 am and we got the tickets and moved inside, only to find that atleast the entrance and the changing rooms are jam packed.... no the number of kids was very less as compared to the number of people of my age! I was pretty surprised to see so many people there as it is pretty far from Bangalore (around 30 KM). So here goes my review of the place:

Pretty nice place, the rides are good and some are pretty scary, the water park is the best part, and it is clean as well (which I never thought that it would be). They have watter osmosis plant, and a Laboratory for the water quality checks as well. Yes you are right I am those type of persons who want to bug people to the limit, and so I visited this laboratory and found the quality checks done there to be of awesome. I didn't believe myself when I saw the watch I ended up spending the whole day without getting bored. We returned Bangalore at around 6:00 pm and we were dead tired, and hungry as well... grabbed a pizza at Domino's.

So this was a short account of my visit to "wonder la". I know you are still laughing.... but believe me this is a nice place.

Song Today: Bol na Halke Halke...
Film: Jhoom Barabar Jhoom

No comments: