Sunday, October 21, 2007

Experiences with running - 4

One more weekend passed, and I am guilty that I didn't go for the RFL runs on both the days :-( I have been a bad boy lately just wanted to sleep little longer on the weekends... but this is hampering my running schedule so one decision made this weekend is no partying on the weekends and religiously getting up at 5:30 am and going for a run to Cubbon park on Saturdays and on Sundays for the RFL run!

However I ran with Nitin in and around Koramangla on Saturday, we covered around 10 - 11 Kms. Yes you are right this was a justification to overcome the guilt :P

Bangalore Marathon is announced as well, its on 9th December 2007, and the bangalore Ultra is on 16th December, i.e the very next week. So I have to be more sincere towards running.....

Chalo would tell about the success of my decisions made this weekend!

Song Today: Roz Roz aankhon tale
Film: Jeeva
Music: R.D. Burman

No comments: