Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tags....

I have been tagged by Pheonix. Now here comes the tough part, I have to write about five things, that I am fond of and then add adjectives to it as well! The example given in the original post: My super cool super fast car....I wish I had a red-coloured super cool super fast car.

Hmmm this is tough what am I fond of, so the list goes like this:

1. My azure Grey Swift....but my dream car is a Volkswagon Passat... ya I know thats too high a dream ;-) well I would rather lower my choice of the dream car on second thoughts and that would be a Mitsubishi Lancer Cedia :-P so that is more practical now.

2. Good friends... but I have lost many of them or maybe its that I think too hard, people are practical in relatioships but I am not, I guess its high time I need to be.

3. Parents and the most loving younger sister in this whole wide world, well I think I cant ask for more here... that would be too greedy!

4. The running stamina that I have developed in the last one year... but I would really want to do cycling like Lance Armstrong or run Ultra marathons like Paula Radcliffe. Ok the latest materialistic item of desire is the Polar RS 200sd Heart Rate Monitor (that is a gadget used in running for telling the heart rate, the distance and the speed!)

5. I take things really seriously at times, maybe I need to take a chill pill, and this chill pill I need to take more often now!

wooosh so done! well Thanks Pheonix you actually made me sit down and think about a lot of things! Probably a good self analysis is done today! :P

Song Today: Jalta hai Jiya mera bheegi bheegi raton main......

No comments: