Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolution Time

New Year, new hopes new resolutions. The very first resolution is to make practical resolutions. So here goes the list

- Recover the cost of the cycle: The new Italian Lady in my life was pretty costly, it all started with cross training, and now since I am biking to work, I thought of recovering the cost of my bike. With some basic mathematics, I need to cycle to work for 20 weeks to recover that cost, now that doesn't look tough.... Now consider that there are 52 weeks in a year, so this means I need to bike to work for approximately six months.

- Do the TFN: Since I would be cycling to work for 6 months to recover the cost of the Italian Lady, there would be a decent amount of training going into the muscles, apart from using this training in running I plan to do the Tour Of Nigiris.

- Register for Great Tibetan Marathon: I have been planning of doing this race since the last 2 years, and because of some reason it is getting postponed every year. So this year in April I am going to register for the race, to ensure that I train for it and do it.... GTM Website

- Istanbul: this one is more of a wish than a resolution, have always been in love with Turkey, and recently came to know about the fact that there is a marathon that happens in Istanbul. Would see if I can attend it..... Istanbul Marathon Website

No comments: