Monday, December 28, 2009

Celebrating Bhupinder....

The morning drive started today as usual with shuffling between the various good for nothing FM channels. I don't know for some reason I was too bored with the self obsessed Prithvi (whom I hate) on Radio One (94.3 FM). Radio Indigo plays mostly new Hip Hops in the morning which I haven't heard and cant relate to, however their night Patrol is good, where they play some good classic Rock of our time!

So I was too bored with all the FM channels that we get here in Bangalore as usual, as I have cribbed enough number of times already. then I found this old CD in my dashboard, which had old songs. The CD started with "ek hi khwaab" from the movie Kinaara , music by RD Burman and lyrics by Gulzar, sung by Bhupinder Singh. and I loved it, was listening to it after ages, the lyrics are very simple and but Bhupinder has sung in wonderfully, specially the start "trng tring tring" with guitar in the back ground, and "tikku ki bachhi". After the song was over I realized that this is one CD which I burned sometime back which had Bhupinder's songs. and after that I just loved the one hour drive to work (yeah today I drove)

I just decided to listen to Bhupinder's songs today. Some Trivia on Bhupinder as Wikipedia telles it is here
the other songs which made my day:

  • Kisi Nazar Ko Tera Intezar Aaj Bhi Hai
  • Dil Dhoondta Hai - mausam
  • Huzoor Is Kadar bhi na Itra ke Chaliye
and here is the video of ek hi khwaab:

No comments: