Friday, January 22, 2010

The retrospective week

Spent the entire week looking back on 17th January, what happened, room for improvements. Took a lot of advices from Rajaram, Roxtar, Vishy, Meher, Meghana, Manoj, Prateek.

And finally I have a training plan in place. I have tried to accommodate the holidays and weekend getaway plans as well in this plan. This one is a lot fierce and goes a long way, until August, and then it starts again.....

Yeah it still hurts, you know what ....... and will probably hurt the entire year. But for now I will be happy, "Yeah I am a finisher!'




And the plan for the rest of the year:



A detailed report would follow, now that I have a plan in place.

2 comments:

me.... said...

hey..come to yr blog for the first time and really liked the design and also your writing..hope to visit it more...
marasim

me.... said...

and yes do not be so hard on yourself...am sure you will do well in your running :)