Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tag...

Saw this tag on one of the blogs, so thought of doing it.

Now the rules, this is relatively simple, I have taken the letter N and described some words, what they remind of me. You all would be assigned some similar letter, describe yourself

Nakedness: something that is more real, so more a part of me (transitivity) !
Nano: car from Tata / IPOD Nano ?
Now: I live in present...
Nascent: most of my ideas
Nation: Mera Bharat Mahan
Naughtiness: always a part of me :-)
Negative: one thing i prefer not to be but at times end up thinking that way
Negotiation: Auto Walahs
Narayan: Reminds me of the Prodigy song...
Nervousness: makes me fall asleep
Newton: is a unit in Physics
New York: I would definitely like to visit
Niece: too many
Nomad: my mind
Nuclear: my family
Nazi: I love to read about them
Nirvana: Used to be my favorite rock band.
North Korea: You get pathetic food there
Nasal: Himmesh / Atif Aslam
Network: reminds me of Facebook / orkut, what else can you think in this age of "Online Social Networking"
New Orleans: Never been there


I pass this tag on to:

Pheonix: Your letter is C
Yashshri: your letter is M
Rays of Sun: your letter is R
Dreamcatcher: your letter is D
Manoj: since you are a runner, I give you R
Nitin: Your letter is S

2 comments:

Dreamcatcher said...

I need to do this tag sometime ...

Shantanu said...

@dreamcatcher

Thanx for visiting White light! Yeah would be good if you do it :-P