Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Great Eight...

So... Madam Pheonix, after rising from the ashes has tagged me. This tag is called aath ka aankda, as Pheonix called it. I need to list eight things, under a lot of catogories:

Eight things I am passionate about:

Running
Driving
My Family
Food (yeah I am a big foodie, so u see I need to continue running all my life!!)
Good Bakar (to be read as conversations)
Movies
Reading
Music (specially RD Burman's)

Eight things I want to do before I die:

Run a 100 mile Himalayan Stage Run
own a BMW
Drive from Kerala to Kashmir and see the real India by road
Travel to a lot of arbit places in India, and then travel around the world!
Drive a ferrari
Start an NGO of my choice, which actually will "work" for the cause
Run the Boston Marathon.
Go for a vacation to Hawai...


Eight things I say often:

"Apparantly..."
"YUps..."
"Hey Dude..."
"Well..."
"Dhakkan.."
"Oye.."
"Ki haal chaal.."
"Chalo fir..."

Eight books I’ve read recently:

Life of Pi
Husband of a fanatic
Shalimar the Clown
Shantaram
Atlas Shrugged
Cuckold
The Google Story
Maximum City

Eight songs I could listen to, over and over:

Mera Kuchh Samaan... (Ijazat)
Katra Katra... (Ijazat)
Do Naina aur ek kahani.. (masoom)
Comfortably Numb... (Pink Floyd)
I'd love you to want me (Lobo)
Seene main jalan... (Gaman)
Aaj kal paaon zameen par... (Ghar)
Kal Chaudvi ki raat thi... (Jagjit Singh)

Eight things that attract me to my best friends:

Approachable
Staright Forward nature
Reliable
Perception
smartness
Genuineness
Down to earth attitude


I pass on this tag to:

Nitin
Rathi
Manoj
Archana
yashshri
Kanu

Song Today: Deewana hua badal (Kashmir ki Kali)

7 comments:

Arch said...

interesting to know ur 8 things :)..nice
now i m also supposed to write it kya? whats the reward, like something good will happen to me within so n so days? what if i dont write, i will be cursed?

Shantanu said...

@arch
No nothing will happen if you don't write it, but if you do , its good ! no cursing business... chill :-)

Phoenix said...

:)
Why does everyone call me madam :P

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Metallica bhakt! said...

Why do 2 people tag me at the same time and the same tag?? ;P

Arch said...

I also posted one. But i missed one subtopic :(. will do it later sometime.

Shantanu said...

@Pheonix
ummmm aaaaaaa....no comments :P

@Metallica Bhakt!

Because 2 people want to know more about u!!!

@arch
hey good ones!