Sunday, January 6, 2008

FlipKart


Now this is an amazing website, exactly what we needed in India! www.flipkart.com is an online bookstore, with a great collection, well at least it happened with me whatever book I searched for I got it there, I found some books for which I was searching since the last one year, and the best part is, when you are bored on office do a search and get the books delivered at your doorsteps within 3 days, and yes free shipping.

The best part is I find the books cheaper than the market here, you have a book preview so that you have an insight on how the book is, my monthly trips to Landmark and crosswords are going to stop now and I guess flipkart is the website I was waiting for !!!! I loved the UI, siple and hassle free, however you will find this website somewhat similar to the amazon website but then who cares, it gives me exactly what I want in cheaper prices that the market.

Try this out, yesterday I was just checking out this website and I ended up ordering 5 books!!!

Song Today: Suraj Hua Madham...
Film: Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam

No comments: