Friday, January 4, 2008

Another Drama by Andrew Symonds

Now this is really frustrating, whenever Australia sees a draw or a defeat why do they have to cry every time, this time again its Andrew Symonds, who says that Bhajji racially abused him, come on give me a break he is not god that everybody would go after him giving racial remarks.

Hey but did I just say racial here, I thought that the people who are having the racial remarks problems are always the Africans / Indians / Chinkis, but an Australian? Dude I guess get a better hair style, you actually look like a monkey, and please concentrate on the game rather than other craps.


But these things apart, God of cricket (to be read as Sachin) is in heaven finally!!

I read this interesting Gtalk status message from one of my friends:

"Commit all your crimes when Sachin is batting. They will go unnoticed because even the Lord is watching"




Song Today: Mauja hi Mauja
Film: Jab We Me

2 comments:

shaivya said...

tht gtalk status msg..it ws a banner on the ground hoisted by sme fan of his...evn d commentators commented on it :D

Shantanu said...

@shaivya
yeah I found that out later