Sunday, May 30, 2010

Running Log

The first week of training for the Mumbai marathon 2011 and the Bangalore Ultra 2010 has been good. I managed 55 km of running and apart from this biked to work and managed around 42 km on the saddle. Ran 20K with Vishy, Prateek and Bhasker on saturday. It was an awesome effortless run, I loved it. Also Vishy made his awesome comeback, the longest he ran after February and, did a 20K at 6:38 pace! wow !!! I think you are already in great shape! Congrats Vishy.

Did a fun run with Rohit on Sunday, followed by a breakfast at egg factory though missed the BHUKMP gang on both the days

I am pretty excited about the training this time. Meher is burning the midnight oil in putting the right plan in place.... I think we will freeze it by the end of the week and hit the trail!

No comments: