Thursday, February 12, 2009

The lolz janta

I have never been able to understand that why some people write "da" instead of "the" its only one more letter, or why they type "dere" instead of "there". Probably I am too old to understand this, or is this the new fashion ? You have to write in the "lolz" language to be cool. But dont they find it difficult to decode ? Try reading this:

"betta dan dat why don u sit at home n chill. jus rin me whn home"

This statement was actually taken from a converstaion I saw on facebook, this was a comment on somebody's status message. Aaaarrrgggh I wanted to bang my head against the wall after reading this, it took me good 15-20 seconds to decode this message.....

2 comments:

meghsuds said...

ya...we are old

Shantanu said...

@Meghana
Ya I guess we are too old to understand this