Tuesday, April 1, 2008

while coming to office....

- Observed today that the Times of India's initiative "Unlock Bangalore" is actually picking up. all the red lights were manned by Traffic police cops. But I really wonder are we aiming for this, or a better civic sense among Bangaloreans

- Missed RJ Vasanthi Hariprakash on the Radio City breakfast show, this new chap, who calls himself Mr Repairy, is irritating has a pathetic voice and is damn boring, so I have resorted to CDs in my car

- laughed over the pathetic sense of humor the Fever 104 FM RJs have...

- had apple in the car, thats my regular breakfast :-P

- Realized that the bikers ride pathetically, I nearly banged a rider who gave me a bad cut from the left and zoomed, they need to understand that I am anyways in the car, they will be the fellows on the receiving end.

Quote from Calvin:

I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.


Song Today: O meri jaan
Film: Life in a metro...

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

:)
Calvin rocksss....but apples...starving urself?? :O

Shantanu said...

@pheonix
yaar this started with college, we used to get up at 11:00 am and by that time the breakfast was over, so now not in a habit of having breakfast.
and moreover sheer laziness...
"An Apple a day keeps the doctor away"