Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Tempo run

After a very long time I revived the tempo run today. Boy! it was tough, didn't feel good while doing it, but I am optimistic that I will get there. Slight pain in the calf (left) after the run, but I guess that should get better with some stretching and an easy run tomorrow. This takes the number of days I have ran in this week to 4. Now have to run on all the 3 days of the week, with some time to be spent in the gym as well.

Good news! my weight has started going southwards. Now need to lose some more weight before my coach can start training me again!

My training today, not very amazing figures, but I guess we can bookmark this page and compare after a month



Song in car today: Seene main jalan (Gaman 1978)
Average heart rate today during run: 176 bpm
Shoe used for the run: Adidas takumi Sen 

No comments: