Monday, February 27, 2012

10K marathon state of mind

So these days I am in a 10K marathon state of mind, I have just been running short distances, and I cant even relate to how I ever ran all those insane distances. I am sure this is just a phase, but to brighten things up, I am going to charge my Garmin today and  make sure that I run tomorrow. This has happened for the first time in the last 7 years that my Garmin's battery is drained out and I haven't charged it since a month.

Secretly I am loving this phase :-P.

But now the important things are taken care and my daughter is keeping me awake in the wee hours of morning, so why not use it as an opportunity to start running. Well if my better half permits me, I want to run the TCS 10K race with my little angel, I can push the baby jogger / pram

Life is beautiful! The joy of being a dad!

No comments: