Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Updates....

Its been a long time since I have posted something here, yes I have the same old excuses which everybody has. Work was keeping me busy, and when I was at home, I just wasnt in a mood to look at my laptop. I guess 9 hrs in office was more than enough.

So some updates: I have ordered new shoes (Yay!) this time they are Asics Gel Nimbus 10, and they are for Nuetral feet, lately I visited the doctor and I was told that my feet are no longer over pronating, maybe the styule of running has goit corrected over the period of time, and I was surprised that "I" was wearing the wrong shoes!!!

The second thing that I would be possessing soon is the Garmin ForeRunner 205, well its a gadget which looks like a watch, but actually is a GPS, which can really he;lp you in training for a marathon, as it gives you your speed, the distance you have run., the amount of calories burnt and other statistics. Would be getting both these things in the last week of this month, so I am pretty excited about them !!

The running aspect wasnt very great in the last couple of weeks, I have been getting this pain in my heel pretty often, and had a bad stomach infection, so my weekday runs were okay, but the weekend long runs were pretty screwed up. So this week I plan to rest most of the time, so that I am ready for a 35K on the weekend.

More after the runs!

No comments: