Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Udbhav!

Udbhav: The Begining

So here I enter the blogging world! I decided to name this Blog White Light, I don't know where I heard this phrase, but I remember that I was in class 6th at that time. Google gives the definition of White Light as: Light that is a mixture of wavelengths of various colors and is perceived as colorless, as sunlight. Maybe this gives an idea of somebody who is compatible with everything, any circumstances ,any city!

So what am I going to talk about here, well I have no clue , it can be meri "Din Charya" or something as sensitive as the Quota Issue or Music, Just to tell you I am a great am a great Fan of RD Burman, Lata Mangeshkar and Mohd Rafi, so they will definitely be a part of my conversations.

By the way I read a very good "sher" today

Lafz kuchh fizool, kuchh na-paak se lagte hain
Ek shakhs se khaamoshi baanti thi maine (Kanupriya's Blog Rozaana)


Song Today: Tere Liye Palkon ki Jhalar Bunoo By Lata Mangeshkar From the Movie Harjaee
I recomend this song to all those fans of Lataji amazing emotions and too good Lyrics

3 comments:

Kanupriya said...

hey thanks so much for a special mention of my sher in ur blog :-)

Shantanu said...

The shers on your blog are really nice.....you might see their mention in future too!!! ;-)

Kanupriya said...

:))